Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Chicken Houses

Wow where has the time gone?  I do a horrible job at blogging! Hopefully in the future I will get better at this.  Now for some catch up time.  Life as "we" no it has changed forever!  Which is a good thing. Steven and I have decided to build chicken houses. This has been some process. We have started out with building two for now, but If everything goes well I can see more in our future. Who would of ever thought I would be involved in the farm lifestyle?  Not me!  Steven in gun ho about all of this!  I can just see the sparkle in his eye.  Steven lives for farming.  This has been a dream of his for sometime, so it is so good to see it all come together for him.  Its truly a blessing for both of us.  We are very grateful that we are able to start this business.
 The picture below is one of our houses.  Each house will have around 10,000 full grown chickens.  Our houses will be producing eggs. 
I am sure i will be posting about theses houses more in the future.  Wish us luck~



No comments:

Post a Comment